Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Ok, so I guess I couldn't stay away for very long.

Last night I woke up crying from a dream. Jason was wanted for robbing a bank. He had robbed the same bank twice. The first time he had gotten $5,000 and wasn't caught. The second time he got the same amount, but he was wasn't as lucky and his picture was all over the news. Most of the dream, I was scared about what would happen and shocked that my husband would commit such a crime.

But the end of my dream was so sad. The police were outside our house waiting for him and we were inside talking. I told him that I knew why he did what he did. We really needed the money and he couldn't see me and Tyler go hungry. I told him that I knew all along that that was the kind of man I married, someone who would take care of me and Tyler no matter what. I was crying because I loved him so much and couldn't bear seeing him go to jail. I told him that he would have to go outside and confess what he did in hopes of getting a lighter sentence. And as he opened the door and stepped out to the lights coming from police cars, I wept.

Then I woke Jason up and told him I loved him.
Too emotional, I know. But, I also know where this dream comes from.
Jason and I've been through a lot this month.
And I couldn't imagine my life without him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home