Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

So I always wanted to post some more pictures of the wedding, especially because NO ONE has seen any of them, not even the bridesmaids! Well, the the whole day was fun but I think I had the most laughs in the bridal room with my girlfriends. The quality is pretty bad on this (probably because I don't even know how to scan!)and I'm not sure why it has a pink tint! Oh wells, enjoy! If Tyler doesn't come any sooner, I think I'll be posting pictures from my entire life!



So the bridal room started off like any other room with us getting ready. Here I'm putting on my veil.



And waiting for my Prince Charming!



Of course, SOMEONE HAS TO put up bunny ears behind me! Who is that? I will find out and get you back when you get married! Put it down now!



That's better!



Since I am the Princess of the day, I want all my bridesmaid to help me get ready, as this picture shows!



My bridesmaids are the bomb. Look at the way they oblige! I love Susan's face in this picture!



OK, now we're really getting stupid! What the heck are you guys doing under my veil?! Once again, look at Susan!



Time to put on necklaces...get in a line!



We're done with that...time to conga!



Of course, it wouldn't be my wedding without a cheer. Look at Susan and Claudia get all into it!



Right before heading out the door, everything is sinking in. "AHHH!! Susan, I'm getting married!"

After all this retardness, we had to compose ourselves and head for the church!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home