Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ow, my fingers hurt. And not because they are chubby and swollen either. It's because I just desparately opened my Juice Squeeze. I love these drinks, not too overly sweet, 70% juice, a little carbonation. However, they make it way too difficult to open! I swear I have to have Jason preopen one before he leaves for work if I think I drink one later in the day! I always wonder how older people open things like this.

Anyways, I had some painful contractions last night, but not painful enough for me to dash to the hospital. I am hoping true labor starts today. Especially because Jason has to go to something called "Journal Club" every Tuesday nights and I want to give him an excuse to get out of it. I've heard it's really boring stuff!

I had an appointment today but it got moved to tomorrow. Rats. I really want to know what's going on here! Well, I know that I haven't even reached my due date yet, March 15, but I'm getting impatient here!

Since I am in the mood to post pictures, here is the very last picture I took of Claud on her wedding day. Isn't my sister a doll!



Claudia and the best man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home