Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, March 07, 2005

So the doctor should not have given us her "prediction" that the baby was on his way! I thought I would be holding a week old baby by now! My life has been really slow lately. Jason now takes the car to work so most of the day, I'm at home, cleaning and recleaning the place or vegging in front of the boob tube. Once in a great while, I muster up all my energy and courage to walk to the local market. Wahoo!

Lately, Jason has been studying for an exam in April. He knows that once Tyler is here, he won't have too much time to be hitting the books so he's been trying to cram in books and books full of information. I'm trying to be a good wife and stay out of his hair and biting my tongue when I want to whine that I want to go somewhere, because of course, I want him to do well! Actually, Jason has done amazingly well on all his past tests so I don't really worry. I hate to brag, but my husband is a really smart man!

Theo has requested that I blog about my physical state. At the moment, I am hesitate to do so because some of it is somewhat graphic and not for the faint of heart. Baby has calmed down a bit and I don't feel so many kicks and jabs throughout the day. This is due to the fact that there is not enough room now for him stretch out his arms and legs. Poor thing. He has dropped tremendously and my belly looks ridiculous. I feel like Humpty Dumpty. I've gained too much weight and wonder if I will ever be able to fit in my old clothes. There are too many physical changes but some I rather keep it a secret. I WANT my girlfriends to WANT to have babies one day!

So, when I first told people that I was pregnant, some people asked me if it was "planned or unplanned pregnancy." First off, I think that is a rude question...but anyways, I guess they are curious because it happened so soon after Jason and I got married. What does planned and unplanned really mean? To me, unplanned sounds like "mistake," but that's not what it was. Jason and I knew from the get go that we wouldn't prevent a pregnancy after we got married. Is that a planned pregnancy? I just got an email from someone that read, "Well, since you got pregnant right away, I am assuming that it was unplanned." Why would you assume that, I want to ask. If you assume that, then you really don't know me one bit!

Happy Monday to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home