Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I think I'm having some signs that labor might be imminent (!), but there's no telling exactly when I will actually go into true labor. So far, it's been a bunch of Braxton Hicks contractions, which come sporadically and don't get worse in severity as time goes on. Yesterday, I even called Labor and Delivery because I had some really bad cramping, and the nurse told me that I could go any day now OR it could still be weeks. Not much help, huh? I wish someone could just tell me the exact date! This guessing, wondering, and hoping isn't good for my psyche.

Yesterday, I watched a part of Bachelorette: Men Tell All and I had a thought. I think Jen Schefft has no tact, is cruel, and mean spirited. I don't know why I ever thought she was remotely cute or nice because she is definitely neither. When Andrew Firestone come on the show last night, it just dawned on me of what she is putting her ex-fiance through. I mean, come on, she came on the show once before, got ENGAGED and professed her love. Ok, so things didn't work out. Heck, that happens. But that should have been the end of it. I mean, if you loved a person enough to accept a freakin' proposal, how could you hurt that person by doing the freakin' BACHLORETTE? It's so tasteless and in your face and just plain cruel! (Trista is a different story because she got dumped by the first Bachelor.) Is it just me?! To me, Jen is a little witch to just think about herself. Whatever the reason- to find fame, to continue her fifteen minutes in the spotlight, to continue her quest to find true love. Whatever angle I look at, I just think she's wrong.

Did I tell you how ecstatic I am that we are going back to LA? I can't wait! We'll be moving either in June or July. I'm going to try my hardest to move down sometime in June to see my first class of second graders graduate from elementary school. I can't wait to see all my past students. Hopefully, we can plan a party or something so everyone will be able to see Tyler for the first time. Maybe his 100 day celebration? Hmmmm...just a thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home