Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Last night, I got some stronger than normal contractions and swore that it was THE night, but blah, I'm still here! I have a doctor's appointment today so maybe my doctor will be able to give me some insight as to when I should expect the stork to drop on by.

If you can see the pictures on this page, please let me know. It'll help me figure out what I am doing wrong. The strange thing is that I can see all the pictures on this site if I check on my PC, but not on my Appple...weird. I'll try to fix it later but I'm too bummed out to fix it today. I hate technology (and it hates me too!).

Lately, I been craving to visit Berekely. Since I graduated in 2000, I've had very little desire to go back, but now, I want to walk along Telegraph and spend a whole day eating. I would go to Durant Cafe, eat a bulgogi sandwich (Yumm..those are the best!), Top Dog, and a salad from Intermezzzo. I wonder when I will be able to make this trip to pig out!

Another thing on my list of things that I want to do is walk along the beach. Now that I know we're going back to LA, this will be one of the first places we visit when we get back. I need to show Tyler the California coast!

Thanks for all your suggestions to remedy my acute boredom here. Jen for giving me a site of an extremely malnourished girl, Susan for introducing me to the best word game ever (Text Twist!), and for numerous people who have kept me company on IM.

Hope you have a good Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home