Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

My little angel, Tyler Jaden Kim, was born on March 13, 2005 at 3:39 in the morning. He is a healthy, happy, chubby boy! I love him to pieces already. I could sit and stare at him for hours. He looks like a little cartoon character and loves making faces to make his mommy and daddy laugh.

Sorry I haven't been able to contact so many of you. I am not exaggerating when I say that my labor and delivery was a very difficult one. I promise to give everyone a call once I'm feeling better.

I don't think that I'll be writing in here for a long while, possibly indefinitely. My whole perspective on life has changed, and I just want to spend every moment with Tyler.

Miss you all very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home