Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, April 04, 2005

My mother in law has been here since the day Tyler was born and I was looking at her the other day and realized how lucky I am. I've heard some horror stories when it comes to in-laws and I'm lucky that I don't have any to report. I mean, my mil has completely treats me like one of her own children. Since she's been here, she has cooked EVERY meal, done ALL the dishes, done ALL the laundry, has taken care of Tyler (she is actually the first to jump up when he cries). She has even dried my completely naked body with a towel when I couldn't (it's a long, long story.) I feel 100% comfortable around her. I don't want to generalize here, but I think most Korean mothers and fathers in law's mentality is to ask, "What can my daughter in law do for me?" But, my in laws are different. They don't expect anything from me, but for me to just be myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home