Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I was visiting some girl's xanga site and noticed that this girl had 52 comments for ONE entry! Man, talk about popular! I don't think my readership exceeds more than 20 folks and I would be happy with one comment per entry! Just thought I would share because I was pretty amazed.

To use or not to use a pacifier....that is the question. I guess Koreans aren't too fond of pacifiers because my mother and mother in law both gasped when I put one in Tyler's mouth, but dude, he gets fussy and everyone else and their mothers give it to their children here. Will I be forever ruining him if I give him one? The self doubt, guilt, and confusion of a new parent is very real and living well within me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home