Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, April 15, 2005

It is hard being a mother. I now have a great appreciation for all mothers everywhere. I don't think you could comprehend it unless you become a mother yourself. I thought it would be a piece of cake, a walk in the park, excuse the cliches, but I was dead wrong. Tyler doesn't sleep well so I have to either watch him sleep (meaning I can't sleep while he sleeps) or have to hold him so he sleeps (also meaning I can't sleep while he sleeps). And of course, when he is awake, i can't sleep. So there you have it, if it weren't for my MIL, since we tag team our time with him, I would be pretty much dead. She is leaving us on the 24th and though I know we'll all survive, I can't say I'm not scared of a the picture of me, dead tired and trying to console a baby who is unconsolable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home