Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

(Written yesterday)

Tyler is taking his 2 month old pictures today. Some lady is coming over to take it...how great is that? They bring everything, the background and all so you don't have to leave your house with a baby. So Tyler is looking very cute right now in a striped rugby shirt and green pants that make him look like a little man. There is something so irresistible about baby clothes that look like shrunken adult clothes. Wouldn't you agree?

Did anyone watch Britney's reality show last night? How pathetic was that? I used to love Britney! I used to know all the moves to Sometimes and trained for the marathon to Slave For You. I couldn't watch more than 10 minutes before I got a headache from the amateur videotaping. She just came off so dumb!

I can't believe that it is already May! It just dawned on me that Jason and my first wedding anniversary is coming up! Has it already been one year?! How time flies! (Happy Anniversary to Jenny and Charlie!) People ask if having a baby has changed things between me and Jason. Not really, but when I see Jason being so good with Tyler, taking care of him and playing with him, there is an added dimension of love, if that makes any sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home