Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

A couple of days ago, Tyler and I went walking to the market. While we were in line, two old grannies looked into the stroller and asked how old he was. After I told them that he was two months old, one of them said sarcastically, "Wow...he is really malnournished!" Now you know he is big when people make comments like that!

The very next day, we took another stoll. This time to Trader Joes. A lady near the strawberries looked inside the stroller and said, "I hope you have strong arms." I showed her my wrist brace and we had a good laugh.

Something that I've noticed. All the clothes for Tyler that were given by people who do not have children are newborn size and clothes that were given by people with children are 6-9 months old size or even 12 month size. People with children know that newborn size means that the baby will wear it once and then grow out of it. I think about all the newborn size things I gave to people at baby showers before I had Tyler and chuckle. Now, I would never give someone something smaller than 6-9 months size clothes as gifts so the baby could wear it at least twice! (Thanks to those who gave newborn size clothes..he did wear it!)

Jason is back from LA and we are going to Costco to buy diapers..I love Costco trips!

While rocking Tyler in my arms for an hour two nights ago while the whole city slept, I thought, "Wow..did my mom do this for me when I was a baby?" Becoming a mother makes me love and understand my mom more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home