Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tyler slept until 8:30 this morning! Yay! I usually have to wake up at 6:00 but today he just slept and slept. I'm getting a little bit worried about his size. He is 2 months old and weighs 16 pounds. At the most recent doctor's appointment, the nurse told us that he is now in the 98% in weight and 90% in length for babies his age.(Alice, if you love fat babies, you will LOVE Tyler!)Haven't you heard that childhood obesity leads to obesity in adulthood? I don't know what we are doing. I just feed him when he wants to eat! It's not like we're stuffing his face with anything other than milk. Oh, and at the doctor's appointment, the doctor told us to take off Tyler's mittens from now on so he can "he can feel the world with this hands." Well, now he has found his thumb and is sucking on it. It is actually very cute.

Jason is going to LA tonight and will be coming back on Saturday. Before we left for Portland, we left a lot of our stuff in storage. Well, we got a phone call this week saying that there is water damage at the storage facility because a pipe busted and that our stuff got all wet...great. They don't have insurance so none of it is covered. We just found the contract, and sure enough, it states that they will not pay for ANY damage that might occur while our stuff is store there. They basically told us to come and move the stuff...sucks huh? So if you ever store anything, make sure they will pay for any damages that might happen to your stuff while its stored there. We were dumb and went with the cheapest place we could find. Not sure about the expensive places, but they might have insurance.

I want to go to LA so bad! I'm getting really sick of this place. I want out!

Yesterday, I walked past a boba store but it was on the 2nd floor and there were no elevators. Well, I couldn't possibly hold the stroller with Tyler in it all the way up the stairs so I couldn't get the boba! Now that I think about it, I could have just left the stroller on the first floor and asked some people to watch it for me. Oh wells, it should be a nice day today so I might go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home