Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Hello hello! I think I'm addicted to McDonald's iced coffee. I get one practically every day. oh great.

Not much happening here. Starting next week, I'm working Monday thru Friday. I have twins who are coming. I haven't met the kids yet but the mom came by and she made them sound like little monsters. I'm hoping she was just exaggerating and it will be ok, but she seriously got me scared!

(Edited....just in case. :)

Tomorrow is my last free day with both the boys so I'm thinking of taking them to Disneyland. Then we are off to San Diego for the weekend.

Susan, have a great time on your vacation!! Relax, eat and .... um, use your fanny pack! :) haha...

3 Comments:

Anonymous susan said...

hasta pasta!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

you crack me up! I should post your daily bulletins on this site! muhaha...you better be good to me. I have so much blackmail material! hahahah!

1:30 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

coffee? i thought it made you crazy! that is too funny about the lunch thing. hilarious indeed.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home