Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One time I posted about how I know I will be good friends with someone. If someone is very honest...to the point of embarrassing themselves or revealing too much. And also, if they remind me of my mom when she was our age.

Now, I will tell you when I think I will not become good friends with someone. If I think a girl has a fake voice I cannot for the life of me be that person's friend. I'm talking breathy, girly, light- like hard to hear- fake voice with a lot of understanding "uh huhs" and sympathy for any little thing that is said, I just can't stand it. If I think the person was born with that voice, I might be able to overlook it (though that will be hard). But if I seriously think the voice is fake, this person will always fall in the acquaintance category.

Let's psychoanalyze this. Some people say that you hate something that you hate of yourself. Maybe I am exactly what I don't like? But, I don't think so. I'm way too loud and masculine to be this girl. Hmmm...time to see a shrink! Or read the Bible more! Time to hit that Bible!

3 Comments:

Anonymous susan said...

do people like that still exist?! perhaps i don't really run into them because i avoid them too!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Missy Krissy said...

yeah, those people are so not genuine - or so it seems. please make them go away!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

yeah, they are out there... one at Tyler's old school. She seems nice but I can't get over that voice!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home