Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Some random pictures from this past month!


Tyler at his singing class. On the last day, they had a mini recital. The whole singing class was not worth the money at all. I could have done all of it at home. Oh, I was so glad when I saw the other boy in the class. I wasn't the only horrible mom in the group!


Chase LOVES making this face when I am taking pictures. I know I've said this before, but Chase is just DIFFERENT than Tyler! Tyler was so mild and cautious. Chase is definitely more wild and crazy!


On the stairs in the morning.


Greedy Tyler!


Jen came to visit! She was 8 months pregnant at the time. Isn't it so me to take a picture while she is sitting and her belly is covered? My goodness!


With Kristen at breakfast. Chris was so sweet to play with Chase while Kris and I talked. Thanks Chris!


Tyler's girlfriend Natalie came over for a play date! Here they were mixing primary colors to make other colors.


Nothing beats a homemade popsicle stick on a hot summer day!


OC Fair with the boys...loved it!


Disneyland.


Disneyland.


At a restaurant. Trying to keep the boys happy with these cookies. I was trying to bride them, but it didn't work because the cookies was gross! Even I couldn't eat them!


Silliness at Chik fil a kid's night.


Chase's 2nd birthday with family.








3 Comments:

Anonymous susan said...

love the pictures! more please!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Missy Krissy said...

so fun!!! i love seeing pictures of the boys playing together!!!
chasey doesn't look to happy in my arms! :(

4:40 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

They are cute when they play together...and not ripping each other's heads off! :) Kris, he was seriously out of it that day, wasn't he?!

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home