Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

35 weeks...wahoo!!! The doctor said that I could move about more this week and next week so I'm as happy as can be! And then she said that I could do just about anything I want when I am 37 weeks! Only two more weeks and then...sweet freedom!

Tyler update. :)

1. I asked him if he hugs Teacher Cindy and he said, shaking his head, "I not." I guess he meant I don't.

2. He found my hair scrunchy on the floor and brought it to me. When I asked him if he wanted me to put it in his hair, he said, "That's for girls!" He must have learned that at school cause Jason and I have never said that to him. Jason and I had a good laugh.

3. Now, he acts really silly sometimes. If I ask him to throw his dirty diaper in the trash, he will run as fast as he can to the bedroom and throw it under our bed, all the while laughing like a hyena!

4. He continues to ask, "Is Baby Kate here?" every day when he gets home after school.

5. Lately, I've been drinking a lot of Tang. I love it, especially over shaved ice. Today, he saw the huge container of Tang on the table, held it to his chest and exclaimed, "I love Tang!"

OK, enough for today. These stories probably bore some of you. My apologies. I write it so I could have it on record for myself and for Tyler to read when he gets older.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the stories...I think you have a great way of story-telling because I always find myself laughing as I read every post about Tyler

12:05 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Hey Weikuo! Sorry I'm going to miss your big day. I'm really sad about it. Your invites are so cute!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

no, i love the stories too. i think it is sweet and makes me look forward to when brady will be that age. tyler will also appreciate it when he is older.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU KIDDING ME! GET ME THROUGH THE DAYS AT WORK!!! HEHEH

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home