Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I have many things I could/should be doing right now: clean the place, get ready for school, etc. But I find myself on the computer.

We just came back from Claud and Dave's place. Dave is in HK right now and Claudia and Kate will be joining him this Thursday. I don't really think it has hit me yet, but I'll be a mess on Thursday I'm sure.

Yesterday, I was bored and went on youtube.com. Damn, what a big mistake that was. I click on music videos and was able to find all these korean music videos!! How fun! I really like the sad sappy music in Korean dramas so I know I will be watching more music videos on this site in the future. Man, I kind of wish I never even knew about youtube!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home