Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, August 18, 2006


I bought Tyler this toy. He is suppose to take the bananas out of the bin and put it in the monkey's mouth.


I showed him what to do and I told him to sit on his chair and play with his new toy.


He enjoyed himself for a little while.


And when I looked at him again, he was trying to feed his bigger monkey! I got a good laugh.


The next thing he did was feed his frog! I thought it was so cute so I took a picture.


Tyler is wondering, "Why is my Auntie reading to me about D Day Landings?"


Here is Tyler at the mall. He was so happy with his first Happy Meal toy!


Jason got him a train set.


He had his first taste of sushi!


But he clearly preferred handrolls!


We went to Sea World again!


Tyler is learning how to drive!

Here is a picture of Kate!


I put Kate's bonnet on Tyler.


Tyler and Kate.


Tyler and Kate again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home