Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's good to know that some of you are still checking this site! :)

I feel so bad right now. I woke up and Jason had already gone to work. I hate when that happens. I feel like such a bad wife. I think I should always get up and at least say good bye at the door! That is the least I can do for him before he goes to work! NOO...all he saw before he left was my lazy ass still sleeping! I vaguely remember him talking to me but I couldn't muster enough energy to stir from the bed. What a bad wife I am!

One thing about Jason is that he has not once said to me, "You have to do this or that." Not once. About anything. I love that about him.

But, I think a wife should do certain things: make sure her husband is fed (if not by a homecooked meal, at least have something on the table), make sure he has clean clothes to wear, the house is somewhat clean, etc. I'm really old school like that and think that certain things are the women's job in the house.

Oh, and also, I should be able to get my fat self out of bed in the mornings and say bye while Jason leaves for a hard day's work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home