Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yay!! Summer has begun! I'm so happy I'm beside myself. I'm totally excited about the upcoming year. I am sure every teacher gets like this every summer, dreaming of new ideas and thinking about how perfect next year will be. (That is until the first week of school in September when you realize that the dream of perfection will never be.) However, I'm still excited.

Richard graduated this week so I believe a congratulations is in order. He is in Mexico celebrating the next milestone in his life as a working man.

Today, we went to Sea World. I loved it! There is something so beautiful about man and animal coming together and doing jumps and swimming and dancing together. And dolphins are so darn cute because they always look like they are smiling. After the Shamu show, we went to the area where Shamu was training and I nearly cried seeing it and the trainer working together. It must have been PMS, but it was very touching...them all communicating in their secret language. Soo cute! Jason said they are cute until they attack. He always knows how to burst my bubble. Darn him.

Hope you have/ had a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home