Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, May 15, 2006

It took me an hour and a half to get to work this morning on the 405... kind of made my blood boil, but I kept reminding myself that I only have 28 more working days until summer. (yes, I know the exact number of days. I don't know who loves vacations more...the kids or the teachers!)

I didn't tell you about my experience seeing MI. First, Jason and I got there pretty early and got settled in our seats. After the movie started, this Korean lady asked us to move over so we moved over one seat. Then, the lady asked us if we could move one more time so her family of four could sit together. We did. Now, I understand asking people to move if the movie theatre is packed, but there were so many seats available. Plus, like I said, the movie had already started and I ended up sitting next to his nasty dirty looking high school boy. Right when I forgot about having to warm up my cold seat and started enjoying the movie, the mother of the family took out a freakin' plastic bag. Of course, I could hear the crinkling of the bag and was annoyed by that. THEN, she takes out a freakin' can of soda and pops it open...I was annoyed by that! THEN, it was nonstop talking in KOREAN the whole movie! I guess the father understood English better than the mom because he had to translate the WHOLE movie to her. And if you understand another language, you know how your ears pick up any words in that language? By the middle of the movie, I was staring them down everytime the man opened his big mouth but that didn't seem to deter him. AHHH!!! It was humorous in some light, and also very irritating in another. Thought I would share. Next time, we might just pick up a dvd at Blockbuster or something.

Claudia's due date is this Friday so I am waiting by the phone! I can't wait for Kate to come!

I'm still going back and forth between working and not working next year, if you can believe that? There are so many reasons that tug me one way or another. Hopefully time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home