Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I will try to add more videos and pics later, but it is quite difficult for me! :) I don't know how some people update so much with pictures. I only download pictures onto my computer like once a month. (ok, so actually, I get Jason to do it.)

We tried finishing up King Kong tonight, but once again Jason fell asleep and I was scared by all the bugs and had to turn it off again. Maybe tomorrow we'll be able to finish it. Oh man, we're old fogies..can't even finish one dang movie!

I got my cell phone bill for this month today and I'm pretty upset at myself. My bill is about $300! Oh geez, I need to stay off my stinkin' phone. Who the heck am I talking to? I never think about minutes and use my phone like I have unlimited minutes or something. I am so dumb! Jason was like, "Ooh Tyler, mommy is taking money away from your college fund." But actually, he's cool. He is not the type to get mad about something like that. Shoot...he better not! I have many incidences that I could bring up where he practically flushed our money down the toilet. Anyways, he doesn't have to get mad at me about this because I am plenty annoyed at myself! But the question is: Will it change me?

This morning, I cried in my car driving to work. Well, when I left home this morning, Tyler was still sleeping so I didn't give him a proper good bye of hugs and kisses and smiles. So on my way to work, I really missed him! I took his wallet size picture with Santa Claus out and cried while listening to Goodbye Lover by James Blunt. And then, I told myself I am stupid for even considering working next year. Because I shouldn't care if it takes us another year to buy a house. I should be thinking more about Tyler, who will want his mommy at home. Anyways, about the same time when James Blunt sang, "I am hollow, baby," I felt his pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home