Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hello. hello. It is my favorite time of day... lunch time! :) The kids want to stay in here and eat, but I'm like, "Get out! Get out! Get out!" Ok, so I'm not THAT mean, but damn, I need some peace and quiet during the day!

Tomorrow is my last day before Spring Break! Wahoo!! I was talking to a teacher friend yesterday and he told me that he became a teacher for all the breaks. (Talk about honesty! At least I say it's for the kids!) He said that he makes 50,000 and that most his friends make about, on average, 75,000, but that he would rather be a teacher and make less in order to get long breaks and get home by 4:00 everyday. I would have to say that I agree. Teaching pays jack but at least I get some sort of life!

Jason is still in Taiwan. He tells me it is hot and humid but I wish I could visit him. Oh wells, he promised me some trips once Tyler gets older. Let's see if he follows through. :0

The other day, I finally subscribed to satellite radio. Well, I got this 3 month promo deal when we got the Audi so I thought I would try it before the summer. Anyways, after all was said and done, I asked the guy what channel Howard Stern is on and he said with a laugh, "Ma'm Howard Stern is on Sirius, not XM Radio." What?! I thought satellite was satellite! haha...I'm confused!

Jenn got into Kellogg Business School (or is it the school to learn about cereal...ok, not funny, but I had to throw that in there!) SO SO happy for my super smart friend. Did I tell you guys that I met Jenn when we were four. I remember the actual day. She had an ET doll in her hand and she was walking it along her window. Good times.

Well, I miss you all. I wish there was some sort of thing where you could play and see Tyler through the computer. You know, like a time machine, but not really a time machine. haha... Tyler is too cute to put into words, so I wish you could actually "experience" him through the computer. I don't know what I am saying.

Anyways, have a great weekend!