Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hello out there! This is Tyler. Can someone please help me! The following pictures document some of the things that my parents do to me!



They put banana stickers on my forehead when I eat bananas!



They swing me over and over until I see stars!



They are always telling me to "kiss monkey." It's getting real old!



Oh, and making me pose with the monkey too!



My mom even puts her headband on me...oh, the insanity! Look how upset I am!



They always make me play with toys I don't want to play with. You can clearly see I rather be sucking my fingers!



They make me read OK! magazine to keep up with the latest Hollywood gossip! (in a silly hanbok, of all things!)



They even wanted me to try some of daddy's drink! I knew better and shoved it away.



While they ate their glorious Thanksgiving dinners, look at the tiny meal they gave me! They even thought a little parsley leaf would fool me into thinking it was a fancy dinner.



Sometimes my mom puts me in the laundry basket! She thinks I like it, but I always hold the sides for my dear life.



Last but not least, people are always trying to take pictures with me!

Well, I just wanted to share with you some of the things that are happening to me at home. My parents are good folks, but I think they're having too much fun with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home