Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, May 01, 2006

I have a presentation to give at our staff meeting tomorrow. I'm only keeping it five minutes, but I'm still stressing over it! Damn, I didn't become a teacher to speak in front of adults...only children! :) I should somewhat plan what I want to say but I'm procrastinating here.

Because of the boycott, I got home in twenty minutes today! Wahoo! The freeway was pretty empty and I was a happy camper. I wish people would boycott more often! One student came up to me and told me that him and his friend were playing "illegal immigrant." I asked him to explain his game and he said that he was the police and that his friends were illegal immigrants running away trying not to get caught. Kids are so funny.

Jason is in Vegas for the next three days. Lucky him. He tells me he is at a conference, but I envision him at the crap table losing all our money or laying by the pool chugging down a cold beer.

We went to the beach this weekend. Here are some pictures. Jason has this "thing" with cameras. He needs to get a new one like every year. We already have like five digital cameras. Well, he used his new toy this weekend. I like the pictures!



Tyler enjoying the sand.



It was pretty chilly so we covered Tyler with Jason's sweater.



Tyler bundled up.



Jason says that there is no way that Tyler has my "small beady eyes." Maybe he is right.



Tyler in his stoller. Doesn't look too happy in the pic, but he loved the beach!

Ok, time to get thinking about what I want to say tomorrow!