Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Haven't written in here in awhile...haven't been in the mood to write. Plus, not much is going on. According to Helen, there are 16 days of school left, so I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know that I didn't like working at a privledged school early on, but now, I see the perks. I like and appreciate the parent involvement and also, the environment definitely makes me a better teacher.

Anyways, I will be happy if Tyler get teachers in the future who:
1. have taught for more than 5 years, but less than 20 years
2. wear comfortable clothes to school (a serious sign that a person is a good teacher)
3. don't have their own children at home

From what I know, these are three telling signs of a GREAT teacher. Not always, but nonetheless, telling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home