Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

This post is for my Uncle Richard who is in New York right now. We miss you very much!

Here are some things that I've been doing.


This is my favorite toy at Mommy and Me class. I could stay here the whole hour but my mom makes me get off so I could try other things.


This is what the room looks like, but....



I always come back to my boat!



My dad has been teaching me a few things about riding a motorcycle.



I met a new friend at Sea World. Funny, this is the only picture my parents took of me at Seat World. It was a very hot day so they didn't even bother with the camera. I'm wearing a Ronaldino soccer uniform. My dad bought it for me when he was at a conference in Taiwan. My mom has no idea who that is!



I love trains! This is me at Kids Concepts in Santa Monica.



I went swimming a couple of times. I'm really excited about wearing my Speedos as you can tell here!


My mom told me that it is very important to apply sunscreen.



It feels like I spent most of the summer in the carseat driving from here to there! As you can see, I'm not very happy about that.



My mom takes me to the market and I get to push my cart around. I especially like going to the market on hot days to cool off!



We went to the beach. Please excuse the blurry picture. It's the only one my mommy took that day. Once again, too hot to think about taking pictures!



We visited my cousin Kate a couple of times. Here she is with Carol.



My mom always takes me to Toddler reading time at Barnes and Noble. I think I'm too young and I don't care too much about the story. I do care about this Curious George..my favorite character. In this picture, my mom told me to smile. This is what my "smile" looks like.



I got this picnic beach from Ikea. It's my favorite! I love to sit on it and flip through my board books.



We went to eat lunch with Auntie Susan.



Here she is feeding me and telling me to open wide. I also saw Auntie Jenn but my mom forgot her camera!



On another hot day, we went to the California Science Center. Here we are in the earthquake simulator.

That's it for now. I'm having a fun time with my mom and dad. I love the summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home