Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

This past weekend I went to my first garage sale after reading in Pennysaver that there would be "teacher supplies." I figured that some retired teacher was trying to make some money from her old stuff. Well, I was right and I was excited to see most of the stuff there were things that I could use in my classroom. But one thing got me REALLY annoyed. None of the things on sale were marked so you had to ask this very old lady what the price was. Well, she would give me these outrageously high prices (by garage sale standards) and quote other people much lower. For example, there were this box of books. When I askd her how much, she told me $5 a book! I heard someone else ask her and she said $1 a book! For other things too. I didn't care enough to confront her. Plus, she was so old and so sweet. Jason told me to just dress down next time I go to any more garage sales. Maybe, if I ever go to one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home