Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One more thing today.

Why do I love piano music so much? I really really really LOVE Jim Brickman and anything that sounds close to his songs. I've said this many times before, but I literally feel my heart do leaps when I hear piano music. It's just so beautiful..

How could people NOT believe in a God? Do they hear this lovely music that could ONLY come from god? Do they not see their gorgeous beautiful children grow from tiny babes to children with strong arms that reach out to give them hugs? If you don't view children as little miracles sent from heaven, I don't know where you think children come from. Do they not see the different types of flowers, trees, and fruits and think of how wonderfully creative our God is? How the sun rises when our bodies need to and sets as we need rest...how gloriously this has all been planned out by someone? Well, when I see these things, I thank my Lord above who made me and loves me.

Ok, my "one more thing" turned into two more things. :)

I would say this blog has been totally revived with three posts in two days! Yipee!!! I love writing down my thoughts on here with the hope that Tyler and Chase will probably read it one day and see how their mommy has grown, made mistakes, learned, laughed, cried, and lived. And how much I loved being their mommy more than anything else in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home