Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

random thoughts:

1. one of my favorite children's books: the empty pot. such a cute story. love it. can't believe it's not on more lists of "must read" for children.

2. watched a video on netflix last week that changed my life. it's called "change your food, change your life." i can't really call myself a vegetarian because it's only been a couple of days, but i'm trying really hard to rid myself from eating meat forever. you know, i think i just eat meat out of habit. i don't really crave meat or need to eat it. for now, i am  not vegan and will have some eggs and dairy products, but would love to cut that out too in the future if possible. wish me luck!

3. going to the beach today. not really yay because i hate the sun and sand but the kids will have fun!

three day weekends are great! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home