Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, April 09, 2010

Everyone likes a compliment

Every once in a while, I have the children at my school sit in a circle and we go around in a circle and all the children have to say compliments to each other. The compliments are so cute. "You are my best friend." "Your hair is pretty." "I liked your art." It melts my heart. I am trying to build up their self esteem, have them see the good in other people, and also I'm trying to teach them to say thank you and accept the compliments other people give them. It's so funny, cause if I forget to do this activity with them, they will remind me and ask me if they could give compliments to each other. I guess everyone likes a compliment every now and then!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

that is TOO cute. great teaching!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home