Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Hey there. The boys are napping and I'm listening to some of my favorite songs on youtube, love the quietness of these times since I don't get it often. I love the stillness in the air.

Maybe some of you saw my facebook post, but I've been thinking that there is one person I would love to find and talk to. I don't know how I would find her, but if I ever did come face to face, I would tell her that she was a great friend and that I have so many memories with her...that she helped shape me and that I loved laughing with her and growing up with her in our formative years. I would just say thank you to her for being a part of my life since I know that I never got a chance to tell her that.

My big baby's birthday is coming up this Sunday. Big baby= Jason. haha. I always tell myself that I will post more about Jason. He is an engima to most, but I know him through and through. I think it's a shame that more people won't get to know him the way I do because he is one amazing guy. Happy early birthday, honey! (side note: he will never read this because Jason never reads my blog! He says he gets enough of my "yapping" face to face, so he doesn't have to read it! haha)

Happy Thursday... looking forward to a three day weekend with my boys!

3 Comments:

Anonymous susan said...

hey! i'm at a retreat all weekend, so if i don't get to talk to you before your first day... have a great first day! it seems like things are coming along. i'm sure it'll be awesome!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Thanks Susan! Thanks for always being there and for always listening to EVERYTHING!!!! Gosh, don't you ever get sick of me repeating myself all the time...I really need to stop doing that! haha. Have a great time at retreat! Talk to you when you get back...

11:07 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

that is so sweet about jason. i hope that we can get to know him better too! man, you and susan are lucky to have each other like that!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home