Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Yay!! I think I'm at full capacity for Tuesdays and Thursdays! I have four students enrolled for Tuesdays and Thursday so, with Tyler and Chase, that makes six! Well, I say "think" because I am yet to get a signed contract from them. (That's my bad. I'm totally behind in geting my paperwork done.) But I told them I would send it to them at latest Sunday night and they are to bring it to me when they drop off their kids. Two kids will be starting September 8th and two siblings will be starting September 15th. (I decided to space it out so it won't be too crazy here with all of thh kids starting at one time.) Getting excited! :) Openings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.... let people know please! You get a referral gift if you refer someone! :P

I'm having such a good day. I chatted with an old friend online and then I get to hang out with my old friend tonight! I'm so happy!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

congrats! i am so happy for you. your dream is coming true. how exciting!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home