Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, August 28, 2009

GROWING PAINS

So I've heard that you learn as you try to open up a business and I sure have learned a lot in the last few weeks. For one, I think I was trying too hard to open early when I should have just waited until ALL was planned out and I was COMPLETELY ready. Don't know what I was thinking. I think I'm going to give myself a month break before I start advertising again. I'm going to take a month breather and reevaluate my hours, fees... the whole VISION of the place. I'm not going to open up my daycare/preschool until I feel that it is the quality that it should be. It's definitely not ready at the moment. I've been feeling sick about it, and now I know what I have to do so I feel a bit better about it.

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

ahhh...i am so sorry, the reason you pushed yourself to open early was all bc of me! sorry!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

No Christine, I did it to myself!!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home