Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Don't know why, but it's hit me in a big way: I'm going to be a mother of two. Very soon. Am I ready? Am I ready for a newborn? The sleepless nights and endless breastfeedings?

My cousins are here from Korea and I couldn't even go to the airport to welcome them. Things like that make me sad to be on bed rest. I just wish I could go out and live life! I feel like I'm just wasting away. I can't wait for the day that Chase is here, I'm all healed from the c-section, and I could move freely and go anywhere I want! That will be the day I scream on the top of my lungs, "Free at last! Free at last! God almighty! I am free at last!"

Two things Tyler's been saying lately:

#1 "What?" Like, if we say something he doesn't understand or can't hear us, he will say, "What?" I don't know, it's just one word, but it is really cute.

#2 "Oh my gosh!" Jason and I don't say this so we know he picked it up from school. If his tower of blocks falls to the floor or he spills a drink, he will say, "Oh my gosh." "Gosh" is always said with two syllables, making it extra cute.

I'm nearly at the end of the road! I just pray that Chase will be a healthy and happy little boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home