Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

When I hear certain songs, it takes me right back to my past when I heard that song. This song reminds me of a road trip I took with Susan and another friend to the bay area when we were in high school. We must have driven because I remember this song being played over and over on the stereo. My dad was pretty strict when I was in high school and didn't let me go out all that much so I savored every second of this trip. We ate at restaurants, slept in a hotel, met new people, visited Berkeley, drove on the Golden Gate Bridge with the windows down. This trip was truly eye opening for me; I got a glimpse of what my life would be like in college without my parents' permission for my every move and I couldn't wait for my freedom to come one day. Anyways, this song always takes me right back to that trip and I picture this one young girl who couldn't wait to grow up and explore more on her own....



Be forewarned- the video is a little freaky for my taste so you might want to listen without watching the video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home