Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I have so much to do right now. What am I doing online? Did I tell you guys that we got rid of cable? All in all, it's a good thing since I could get my TV "fix" online and I've been reading my bible at night, but I still miss my boob tube!!

You know one thing that I would LOVE to install in our house? I would love to install some sort of sound system into the whole house. Claudia has something like this. It's a radio on the wall and if you turn it on, you can hear the music throughout the whole house. I would want something like that, but I would also want to be able to listen to cds and also be able to hook an ipod to it. Oh, wouldn't that be so cool to have music blaring throughout the whole house? Man, that would get this lazy ass girl off her ass and get her moving! :) I also think this would be a great way to wake up the kids once school starts. I'm sure they must have things like this, right? Wonder how much that would cost.

Well, ok, I really better get going on my to do list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home