Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

You know who I think is pretty? Michelle Duggar, you know that mom on tv who has 19 kids! I know she's not a supermodel or anything but I always think that when I see her on tv. She definitely doesn't look like she's had 19 kids and is a grandmother! I think she looks like she is in her 30s. She doesn't wear any makeup, has a beautiful smile, and I just think she is naturally really pretty. Beyond her lack of wrinkles, I think she has such a gentle, wise spirit about her and that makes her even more pretty. I can't put my finger on it, but something about her fasinates me. Her life is so different than mine but I really do admire her!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

you are so random! haha, but next time i see her pic, i will definitely appreciate her looks a lot more.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home