Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, April 19, 2010

If you like the look of Tyler's birthday pictures below, please ask me for the photographer's info! She will come to any party (2-3) hours (or even just a family shoot) and edit pictures afterwards for $100. She will even give you a cd with all the pictures in it at no extra charge. She is super friendly, good with kids and loves what she does! I wish I could post some of her other pictures on here because she takes super creative photos. Most of her pics look like ads out of an Urban Outfitters catalogue- think hippies in tall grass kind of look (She didn't do this look for Tyler, but she would have if I asked her). If you like that look and want something a bit different and fresh, ask me for her info!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home