Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am soooo mad at myself right now. It is almost midnight and I did something totally rash without thinking of how crummy it would make me feel. Damn it. I wish I just slept on it for one night. It's really no big deal. Don't ask me what it is because I'm so embarrassed I won't share, but DAMN, I am really, really, really mad at myself right now.....feel like crying, screaming, shaking Jason up, something. I haven't felt this bad in awhile. Hopefully, it's just hormones or something but I just feel like crap. Gotta go to sleep. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow morning. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 said...

louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren outlet
toms shoes
ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
adidas shoes
christian louboutin outlet
adidas yeezy
michael kors handbags
nike uk
coach outlet store online
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
rolex watches outlet
coach outlet store online
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
oakley vault
toms shoes
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
nike air force
mont blanc pens
lebron james shoes
michael kors handbags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tods outlet
adidas nmd
toms shoes
jordan 4
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
tiffany outlet
louis vuitton handbags
toms
fake watches
louis vuitton outlet stores
2016.7.4haungqin

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home