Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, January 31, 2010





For part of my birthday present, Claudia scanned a whole bunch of old pictures for me and gave it to me on a disk. What an awesome present, right? I just thought I would post some. Man, were my parents that young once? I love Claudia in the second pic. Doesn't she look like she could beat up every kid in the neighborhood? haha...And yes, that's me in the second pic. Claudia cut my hair and that was what I was left with. I look like a boy in most of my childhood pics!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

awww, that IS an awesome gift! how thoughtful. you guys were all so cute. you and those big old eyes!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Missy Krissy said...

i love the pics! you guys look so freakin adorable!!!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home