Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Some random thoughts:

1. Jason has some grand idea to take the boys to see snow today. We were planning on doing this sometime this season but I really don't want it to be today! I had plans for the day! I was looking forward to a quiet day of cleaning up, playing "school" with the boys, and of course, a trip to Costco to finish off a great day! Now, I have to pack and get the boys ready..for what? So I can sit in the snow and freeze my ass off and remind myself not to complain?! I'm totally not looking forward to it!

2. In the beginning of December, I LOVE Christmas decorations. I always tell myself that Christmas decorations are so pretty and fun, they should stay up ALL year long. And then the days turn into weeks, and by Christmas Day, I can't wait to get rid of everything. It just becomes clutter...stockings land on the floor, needles everywhere, presents need to be handed out. I'm so over it. I want everything Christmas out of this house!

3. Don't know why, but I've gained so much weight since we moved into this new house. Maybe because it's bigger and I think my butt should match my house?! Don't know.... but something has to change. I have so many excuses as to why I've gained a pound a week! Excuses...excuses...all excuses! (I'll write out all my excuses at a later time....that should be an enlightening read!)

4. I watched Annie with Tyler the other day while Chase slept and I think he liked it! He told me he likes musicals.(Sound of Music singalong time, Susan?)It's fun to relive your childhood with your own children. I remember watching Annie when I was four and now I was watching it with Tyler!

5. Gotta run...so much to do! This mommy job I signed up for is never ending, I tell ya!

4 Comments:

Anonymous susan said...

"Maybe because it's bigger and I think my butt should match my house?!" HAHAHAHAHA you're hilarious.

when you think Tyler is ready for the SOM sing-a-long. give me a call. i will make it an EXPERIENCE for him!

merry christmas!

9:40 AM  
Blogger jw said...

haha!!!I also loved that butt comment. Cant stop laughing!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

you are too funny (3). and you are NOT gaining weight! i LOVE those musicals too....ahhhh the good old days.

2:43 PM  
Blogger dong dong23 said...

cheap jordans
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
oakley vault
nba jerseys shop
chaussures ugg
nike roshe run
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren polo
minnesota vikings jerseys
2016.12.21chenlixiang2016.12.21chenlixiang

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home