Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One of my favorite CDs is Enrique Iglesias Hero. It totally takes me back to 2001-2002. I was so young. Only my second year teaching. Reminds me of the World Trade Center and the shock of it. Takes me back to when Jason and I were dating. Free nights on the town with girlfriends. Waking up in the afternoon. Living with Jen and Weikuo in Palms. Running on the beach. Doing what I wanted when I wanted to do it. Isn't it amazing how a certain song can take you back in time?

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy Krissy said...

yes!!! music makes me nolstagic!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

this song reminds me of conrad for some reason...maybe bc he likes enrique too! lol.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home