Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Here are some thing that I don't want to forget about this time in our lives.

- Chase saying "Mommy, are we going to Chuck E Cheese?" every time we get in the car. He always asks even though he knows we are not going there! He has a smirk on his face when he asks and it cracks me up every time!

- If Chase wakes up from this nap and Tyler is still napping, he will cry for Tyler.

- If we ask Chase who his favorite friend is, he says it is Tyler.

- Tyler and Chase do this thing at the dining table. They put their feet together and say, "Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you." They think it is so funny!

- Tyler's reading is getting better. His penmanship is another story. He writes just like Jason.... I guess he is destined to become a doctor or engineer!

- Chase sometimes call me "mom" instead of mommy, and he thinks that is funny.

- Both the boys stayed up to finish the movie ET while it took daddy only four days (cause he kept falling asleep!).

- Yesterday, I told the boys we were going outside to play with bubbles. I told them to wait by the door while I went inside to get the container of bubble solution and this is what I heard Tyler say to Chase. "Chase, come here and sit down. We need to have a conversation. Don't worry, you're not in trouble or anything, but I need to tell you to be careful not to spill the bubble solution, ok? Also, you can't try to leave the area because I won't let you leave. You got it?" Tyler was saying it like he was an adult or something! Of course, I fetched my camera to record it and told Tyler to say the same thing to Chase all over again, but it wasn't the same because Tyler kept looking over at the camera. Anyways, it was so cute that I just had to write it in here!

Happy Halloween! I didn't have plans to dress up but I think I will dress up like an 80's girl. I will try to post some pics later! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

the boys are too cute. i love the last bullet about tyler. he is so grown up already!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home