Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, May 09, 2009






It's always hard to start writing in here after a long hiatus. I have to make an effort to write on this site if it's been more than a week. Like any good relationship, I have to connect with it regularly to maintain a friendship.

I haven't uploaded pics from Korea yet. I know, it's not a hard thing to do but it always takes us time to get around to it. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the boys taking a community class. Actually, it was a class for Chase, but I asked if I could bring Tyler one day when he didn't have school. Afterwards, we played at the park.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy Krissy said...

i love seeing the boys in action! chase is looking more and more like you! i love his fatty cheeks. tyler is shooting up! he's so tall! happy mother's day to you!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home