Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

I spent time and money yesterday to dye my hair back to black. I look goth. I am always unhappy about my hair!!! I like the light hair look, but then it looks so unnatural and makes me look like I wish I were still in college. I like black hair cause it looks natural but I hate that it is so boring and blah! I have to tell myself that my hair doesn't MAKE me, I make my hair, darn it! :) So, I told myself that I am not going to do anything to it for the next three years. Wish me luck because I will be really sad about this in about 6 months. Actually, even if I wanted to, I couldn't do anything to my hair because once you dye it dark, it's hard to go back lighter. Did I tell you, I'm always unhappy about my hair?

The people from the Shopping Confessions asked me to write a little something about myself for them to post on their site. I started writing it, and this is all I came up with. "I am a stay at home mom with two young boys, ages 4 and 1. I live in Orange County, California. I just dyed my hair black yesterday and now I look goth. I'm always unhappy about the color of my hair and don't know what to do with it. I don't think cotton can help me with my problem, but maybe the prize money can get me some nice wigs. PS. A double eyelid suddenly appeared on my right eye and doesn't look to be going away."

I don't think they will like my bio. I have to keep working on it, I guess.

4 Comments:

Anonymous susan said...

hahaha! you so funny!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Missy Krissy said...

hilarious!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

you are too funny! while they won't understand the double eyelid thing (as anyone who isn't asian can't), they will think you are hilarious! i am sure the black hair looks great!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous leslie said...

hi cristina! i'm not one of your regulars, but i just found your blog and read this. i still remember the advice YOU gave me in high school about hair. you said "leslie, hair grows. that's my philosophy. it's ok to get a bad haircut because hair grows." and i've always remembered that. and i always say it! hair grows - it's ok. :) i'm sure you look beautiful, as always, and even if you don't love your hair, hair grows :)

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home