Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

I thought my friends should be the first ones to hear-- I won the Shopping Confessions Contest, and I just found out that the prize is going to be even greater than I expected (I don't know why, but I'm not asking!). Yay!!! So excited. It will come in handy when we are in Korea. Thanks for voting for me!

Chase slept so much last night...I love it! He is actually still sleeping right now. Most babies sleep about 14 hours a day but my lovely little fella here usually only sleeps about 11 hours a day. Crazy, huh? I think that is so unfair that some moms get about three more hours of rest! I've actually cried about this fact before, like cried with real tears. Haha.

What's on the schedule today? Felicia is not coming today so we are going to take pictures with the Easter Bunny, walk around the mall and then Tyler has his school skills program at Gymboree from 1:00-3:00 (Chase and I will walk around a pet store and Target at this time) Fun times with the boys!

And then tomorrow, I go to mom's group at Newsong from 9:15-12:30. I just love it. I come out of there refreshed, ready for the week, and wanting to be a better mom, wife, daughter, sister...person! The ladies empower and motivate me. They are creative, funny, smart, beautiful, caring, and I learn so much from every mom in the group. Truly a great bunch of moms and I feel so lucky that we live in Irvine so I could be a part of this group.

5 Comments:

Anonymous susan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! tyler will be excited to know that he will be getting new ikea furniture!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

awesome, how fun! now i can say i know a celebrity! =)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Missy Krissy said...

yay! congrats shopaholic! you totally deserve it!!!

3:58 PM  
Blogger b a i l e y d o e s n ' t b a r k said...

whts the prize?!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

haha, you guys are great. Kristen, thanks for being my PR manager. You deserve a cut of my winnings. :)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home