Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm still sick. Wow...This is the first time I've gotten sick in over two years.

My favorite trend of the moment? LEGGINGS!! Can anything be more comfortable to wear? I LOVE leggings! Just throw a long shirt on to cover up my ghetto booty and fat thighs and I'm good to go! ;) Jeans are so overrated! They are not comfortable at all, especially with the low rise jeans that show your butt crack whenever you sit down! Anyways, I just have to do a shout out to leggings because I am so lucky they are back in style when I am in full time mommy mode. Most comfortable and stylish... LOVE IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

me too! love that leggings are back, esp being preggers!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home