Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

People, I know this site is boring without pictures! I can't get to my recent pictures right now...long story...can't even explain it! Well, maybe until I get things fixed, I'll post some pictures from the past.


Chase with Jenn in December.


Tyler with Jenn, in line to go on a train.

"We were hoping that posting these pictures with Jenn would bring a smile to her face. Mommy says that Jenn is really smart and still goes to school. Imagine that?! We hope to see her again soon! She'll be so amazed at how much we've grown!"


Chase with Susan and Christine in November.

"Christine and Susan are mommy's friends from high school. Actually, they all met when they were 13 years old...they were so young then! Mommy says she has many fond memories with them."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this will suffice for now...i need to go see you guys soon and take my nephew to disneyland.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

can't believe how long we've known each other...does that mean we are getting THAT old? yay for pictures on the blog!!!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home